lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2009

Some stuff about me

My Personality
I’m loud. I’m obnoxious.
I’m sarcastic.
I cry easily.
I have a bad temper.
For the most part, I don’t like people.
I like to fight.
I have more enemies than friends.
I’ve smoked.
I’ve smoked weed.
I drink coffee.

My Appearance
I wear makeup
I wear glasses.
I change my hair color often.
I straighten my hair often.
My ears are pierced.
I have small feet.

Relationships
I’m single.
I’m crushin’.
I’ve missed an ex before.
I’m always scared of being hurt.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe lust is sometimes more important than love.

Friendships
I have a best friend.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve beaten up a friend. (kind of)
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a train.
I’ve left the state/province.
Someone close to me has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I’ve won an award.
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
I’ve been in a physical fight.

Music
I like almost all kind of music.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I hate the radio.
I download music.
I only buy CD’s. of my favorite band.

Family Life
My biological parents are still together.
I have 2 brothers.
I’ve ran away from my home.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.

Hair
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve been blonde.
I’ve had black.
I’ve been light brown.
I’ve been medium brown.
I’ve been brown.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve had purple/pink.
I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
I use conditioner.
I’ve used silk therapy.
I’ve used hot oil treatments.
I’ve ironed my hair.
I’ve braided my hair.

School
I’ve thrown something at a teacher.
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve failed a test.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.

♥Tefy Is Listening~ :Monosyllabic Girl-NOFX ♥

1 comentarios:

Morwen dijo...

Interesting info (:
ILY TEFY ♥
no matter what ^-^ ok?

Publicar un comentario

Pancake's Messages

Pancakes~♥

Template by: Free Blog Templates